Thursday, October 13, 2005

New way to read the web - RSS/ATOM feeds

New way to read the web - RSS/ATOM feeds

Long time, no blog...
Just thought of sharing some info on the new technologies... (new technology because, I just explored it today ()
Come out of the traditional ways of reading the news, blog, or any web sites that enabled their RSS feeds. Nowadays many websites provide RSS feeds in ATOM formats, which you can collect from a RSS feed reader and read at your comfort.You can have all your favourite news feeds, technical forum feeds, etc and read from one place.

I was thinking to explore a bit on RSS feeds, today I got the time to do that. I read a bit about RSS/ATOM feeds @ http://www.mnot.net/rss/tutorial/, installed the FeedReader, a cool tool, gathered few RSS feeds (News, Finance, Blogs, etc…) from my favorite list, configured them in Feedreader.
It is very cool to read through the FeedReader (
Install any aggregator and have fun reading (

No comments: